Please Note That You Have Chosen A Digital Copy Of This Program It Will Arrive In Your Inbox Within 1 Hour Of Purchase If You Wanted A Physical DVD Mailed To You, Please Go Back And Choose 'Physical DVD'
To start a class or a studio you need to have a proven method that creates results for your clients and for your business. Generating revenue is important, but even more important is knowing how to teach correctly, enhancing your students and clients- giving them the best possible information and training and creating real results they can se and feel.
In our starting year- when we opened KB’s doors to the public we sold over 2,500 membership packs in 3 days! And still going strong. since then countless instructors have replicated that in their own cities with small and large KB classes.
KBIA Core-System Overview
In recent years Dasha has switched to do one-on-one and small group certifications only, she finds that it is a much better way for people to learn and it gives her the opportunity to spend the correct amount of time with the candidate and make sure she covers the areas most important to them.
The certification typical looks like this:
• Study materials sent upon registration
• After looking over materials candidate emails the desired certification dates
• 6 hours one-on-one - via Skype or in person
• 1 hour phone/ in person/ or Skype follow up for post 'field work’ discussion - after candidate is certified
• 1 hour phone marketing discussion - scheduled at candidates discretion - after the candidate is certified and ready to start teaching
In the Level 1 KB Instructor Course you will acquire:
• 5 Pillars of Strength and Conditioning/ Exercise Structure
• Kettlebell lineage, history and science
• Kettlebell benefits - biomechanically and physiologically
• Kettlebell specific anatomy
• Refined techniques on the most important kettlebell lifts; double and single kbs
• 6 most traditional kettlebell motions explained
• The skills to safely teach all kb lifts to others
• The most common form faults, and how to correct them
• Proper workout construction and design
• Appropriate KB group exercise class structure
• Small group and private KB training structure
• The most important aspects of leading group kettlebell classes
• How to identify and monitor over-reaching and overtraining -- and wisdom to know the difference
• A library of Grinds and Ballistics
• Ballistics: 15 variations of the standard kettlebell swing
• All modifications and proper progressions to advance clients
• Programing for various goals: power, strength, endurance, weight-loss
• Proper workout sequencing
• Physiology of time intervals, sets and reps
What to Expect during a KBIA Instructor Training:
• Hard work with plenty of hands-on practice and also technical education with real science
• First-hand experience of Kettlebell Kickboxing's signature exercises and techniques
• A full day of training, which starts on time, with just a few well-timed breaks -- your time is never wasted
• Expect to hone your intra-personal and inter-personal kettlebell skills
• Expect to take lots of notes -- and to have your questions answered
• Unlike some seminars, expect all relevant material to be presented
• Expect to learn that which you need to know about classroom structure, design, and administration, of group/ semi private and private kettlebell classes
• Expect to learn the 12 most-common kettlebell form breaks and errors -- and how to fix them (many people tell us the Faults & Fixes segment has transformed their own training and teaching)
• Expect to return home with a plenty of great programing ideas
• The ability to start, engage, structure and maintain a class
• Running a class with limited kettlebells
• Running a class of beginners and de-conditioned individuals
• Running a class of 3 populations: beginner, intermediate, advanced
• Class periodization
• Warm up and Cool Down
• Cardio Respiratory Intervals: Martial arts inspired motion, animal calisthenics, safe plyometrics
• Marketing and starting/ growing your class
What to expect after your certification:
• Access to Jodi via email anytime
• A page on the website expl; www.kettlebellkickboxing.com/YourName
• A curriculum book of classes
• Log In to Instructor Area on KettlebellKickboxing.com - studies, videos classes posted by Dasha
• 20% off all KB Programs and DVDs
• Wholesale prices to resell to your students if needed
• Opportunity to apply for Master Level KBIA and be a representative (certify your own instructors)
JOIN our KIN Membership Program and grow with us daily! KIN stands for community and kinship. We are a family – a group of like-minded individuals striving to be the best we can be.
You can join a community of like-minded individuals. KIN is about becoming the best version of you! Only then can you deliver the best instruction and education possible to all your clients.
If you teach in a large studio you Must apply for Affiliation to use Kettlebell Kickboxing Canada Logos. Email Taylor@kettlebellkickboxingcanada.com for requirements.
Requirements to pass the certification:
*Your payment alone does not guarantee your certification. Jodi signs each certificate herself and takes this responsibility very seriously. Funds are non refundable.
• Demonstration of perfect form of the exercises covered at the seminar
• The ability to teach -- and correct -- people who have little or no prior experience of kettlebell training
Most importantly, expect to take from this workshop a feeling of confidence in your ability to present, command, and control group and individual kettlebell classes.
CERTIFICATION FEE and OPTIONS
All of the certification details are listed above in the first tab above. Your education and development and KBIA credentials are the same with either rate.
If you decide to go with the 1,000 certification cost you will receive an added bonus: